GBCC Latest version with unlimited money for android free download (com.philj56.gbcc)
GBCC is a cross-platform Game Boy and Game Boy Color emulator written in C, with a focus on accuracy. To my knowledge, this is the most accurate GBC emulator available on Android. Supports the basic features you’d expect, and some more advanced ones:
– Save states
– Autosave & resume when closing the emulator
– Automatic backup of game saves to your Google account (requires Android 6+)
– Shaders providing accurate GBC colour reproduction
– Adjustable turbo / Slow-mo
– Rumble support
– Accelerometer support
– Game Boy Camera support
– Partial link cable support (only supports a “loopback” link with itself)
– Customisable layout, in both portrait and landscape
– Gamepad support with re-mappable buttons
– OpenSL ES audio backend, providing very low audio latency on supported devices
You must provide legal copies of games that you own. Put them in your phone’s storage, and import from within the app. No games are included with the app.
GBCC is not affiliated with, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
– Added the option to prompt for confirmation when leaving a game.
– Added the ability to choose either the front or back camera in settings.
– Changed the default for “Show turbo toggle” to on, and added an independent option to control the double-tap dpad behaviour.
– Updated the tutorial to reflect the turbo behaviour change.
– Fix for some app crashes.