Global dictation in the Russian language Latest version with unlimited money for android free download (air.ru.teofrast.globaldictationfree)
“Global” dictation. Russian language.
It is correct to write a word, arrange correctly punctuation marks is sometimes a difficult task for the carrier not only foreign, but also native Russian. However, the ability to write correctly is extremely important for any person, regardless of profession, because it is an indicator of a person’s overall culture.
How often do you ask questions, how do you spell this or that word, what punctuation mark to put in one place or another? To facilitate the search for answers to this question, this application was created. Spelling and punctuation are studied in school from the 1st to the 9th grade, but at the same time, how many of us always write correctly? Of course not, but we all learn throughout life, so this application will be useful to any native speaker of the Russian language who wants to improve his knowledge of spelling.
Also in modern reality, every schoolboy encounters dictation in the Russian language. Dictators are written by all students, starting with the primary school, because this form of control of knowledge of the Russian language is optimal: you can check the knowledge of both spelling, and punctuation, and grammar.
In addition, in recent years, such an action as “Total dictation”, in which hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world participate, is gaining increasing popularity. This suggests that it was fashionable to write competently.
– designed to study, fix the norms of spelling and punctuation in the course “Russian language”;
– allows you to prepare not only for the dictation, but for the OGE and the USE in the Russian language, because the texts for the dictations are chosen in such a way that they highlight the actual problems raised in both classical literature and contemporary journalism: the essence of friendship and love, the role of labor, creativity, books in human life, the essence of war, a look at modern society and youth, the importance of science, the choice of values and others.
– contains an analysis of the orthograms and punctograms used in the texts of dictations.
– gives an opportunity to assess their knowledge of the Russian language on a school 5-point scale.
– developed with the help of the following sources:
1. Rosenthal D.E. Collection of exercises on the Russian language.
– Исправлены ошибки;
– Убрана значительная часть рекламы.