Hashi Puzzle Latest version with unlimited money for android free download (com.brennerd.grid_puzzle.hashi)
Hashi is a challenging logic puzzle. Connect the islands with bridges so that all islands on the grid are connected as one group, but make sure that the values on the islands correspond to the number of connected bridges! Bridges can run horizontally or vertically, bridges cannot cross each other, and there can be one or two bridges between islands. Each puzzle has only one solution, which can be reached with logic reasoning, no guessing needed!
Solve Hashi puzzles to challenge yourself, to relax, to train your brain, or to kill some time. This logic puzzle provides hours of challenging entertainment! With puzzles ranging from easy to fiendish, it offers something for both beginners and experts.
Are you up for the challenge? Can you solve them all?
• Clean and attractive interface
• All progress is saved
• Timer (can be switched off)
• Zoom and drag grid on smaller devices
• Extensive how-to-play explanation
• Works offline
• Puzzles in four different difficulty levels
• Puzzles with different grid sizes
• Supports dark theme
• List of recently played puzzles
• Progress overview
• Eight different color themes
Hashi is a grid-based logic puzzle that can be solved by logic only, similar to Sudoku or Kakuro. Hashi is also known as Hashiwokakero or Bridges. The puzzle is invented by Nikoli, a Japanese publisher that also invented the most popular logic grid puzzle of all: Sudoku. With Hashi, they have developed another puzzle that is at least as challenging and addictive as Sudoku. All puzzles in this app are produced by brennerd. https://brennerd.com/puzzle_games
– Added option to reset all puzzles (in the settings).
– The ad above the puzzle has been removed for improved puzzle experience.
– Fixed an issue that added 30 min. to puzzle times for some users.
– Upgraded software libraries.