Toddlers Learning Baby Games – Free Kids Games Latest version with unlimited money for android free download (com.greysprings.kidstoddlergames)
“Toddlers Learning Baby Games – Free Kids Games” is a fun educational app for 2 year old and 3 year old babies with a collection of 20+ interactive learning games for toddlers to play and learn easily with fun educational Games.
To teach your pre-k kiddo color, shapes,English Alphabet, phonics, counting numbers, Musical notes and tracing.
The interactive games are a great mode of education as children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic learners.
Twenty high quality toddler games for 2-4 year old, keeps the baby enchanted with the experience of the kids fun games. The learning-based toddler’s educational activities are perfect for babies to inculcate inquisitiveness in their early childhood.
The Toddler learning games encourages kids to learn at their own pace. No winning and no losing keep the kid amused for hours. Rewards and appreciation earned at the end of each activity boost the kid’s morale. Each quiz in itself act as baby toy game for the little ones. Adorable stickers can be collected in a box after scoring enough points.
** Baby Games are designed to enhance following skills
1. Colorful & engaging activities for young minds.
2. Kids Games for foundation stage of primary school.
3. Helps to develop skills for early learning while keeping kids busy and engaged.
4. Games for cognitive skills for kids.
5. Hand-eye coordination using early learning games.
6. Concentration and Memory development in infants.
7. Visual perception enhancements for babies with balloon pop games.
8. Digital Baby Toy games
9. Fine Motor skills of your baby
10. Introducing child to basic musical notes using a Piano, Xylophone and Drums.
11. Baby coloring games to introduce colors for toddlers.
12. Introducing “Twinkle twinkle little star” rhyme for babies and infants.
13. Baby Lullaby, using white noise sound like sound of rain and car to help infant sleep.
Toddlers educational games is great mode of learning for preschoolers. It helps to inculcate interest and positive attitude towards learning since a very early age of preschool children. Learning by doing or Experiential learning is one of the most recommended way to introducing basic concepts to infants and babies.
Quoting experts on kid’s learning styles:
“Children enter kindergarten as kinesthetic and tactual learners, moving and touching everything as they learn. By second or third grade, some students have become visual learners. During the late elementary years some students, primarily females, become auditory learners. Yet, many adults, especially males, maintain kinesthetic and tactual strengths throughout their lives.” (Teaching Secondary Students Through Their Individual Learning Styles, Rita Stafford and Kenneth J. Dunn; Allyn and Bacon, 1993).
2. We do not collect any personal information about kids
Lots of new fruits added in Scratch the Pad quiz for more learning.
Better animations added for more engagement.