Train Drive ATS 3 Latest version with unlimited money for android free download (jp.tito.nara2018)
Welcome to the latest Train Drive ATS world!
Train Drive ATS 3 is the 3rd release of the Japanese No.1 railway driving simulator game, Train Drive ATS series earning over 6 million downloads.
This work reproduces a more realistic line using the Kintetsu Nara Line as a model by cooperative development with Kintetsu Information System Co., Ltd. and Kintetsu Railway Co., Ltd. Of course, for all railway fans the sacred place Yamato-Saidaiji Station with its perfect complex intersection is also covered.
Enjoy the real driver’s experiences of tunnels, quadruple lines, steep slopes and planar intersections coming from the rich features of the Kintetsu Nara Line!
Kintetsu is the private railway company with the largest route distance in Japan. Among its various routes, the Kintetsu Nara Line is the most traditional line opened in 1914.
We are proud to release Train Drive ATS 3 reproducing the Kintetsu Nara Line and its Japanese railway technology regarded as the world’s highest level.
Android8.0 or later
Highlights of Train Drive ATS 3:
– The great simulation engine reproduces from Osaka Namba Station to Kintetsu Nara Station 32.8 km, 24 stations perfectly!
– Have fun with Japanese style train operation services, real motor sounds, signals and points.
Drive the designated train scenario. After clearing it, the next one will appear.
1) Local Train bound for Osaka Namba Station from Fuse Station
>In-app billing available below
2) Express Train bound for Kintetsu Nara Station from Ikoma Station
3) Local Train bound for Higashi-Hanazono Station from Tsuruhashi Station
4) Forwarding Train from Higashi-Hanazono Garage to Hyoutan-Yama Station
5) Express Train bound for Osaka Namba Station from Ikoma Station
6) Rapid Express Train bound for Kintetsu Nara Station from Osaka Namba Station
7) Forwarding Train from Yamato-Saidaiji Station to Ikoma Station -> Letting into Ikoma line
8) Semi Express Train bound for Yamato-Saidaiji Station from Osaka Namba Station
9) Rapid Express Train bound for Osaka Namba Station from Kintetsu Nara Station(Rush hour)
10) Limited Express Train bound for Kintetsu Nara Station from Osaka Namba Station
11) Forwarding Train from Kintetsu Nara Station to Higashi-Hanazono Garage
12) Forwarding Train from Saidaiji Garage -> Semi-Express Train bound for Osaka Namba Station after Train expanded at Yamato-Saidaiji Station
13) Rapid Express Train bound for Kintetsu Nara Station from Osaka Namba Station (Temporary stop at Ayameike Station)
14) Forwarding Train from Yamato-Saidaiji Station to Higashi-Ikoma Station -> Forwarding Train to Saidaiji Garage
15) Local Train bound for Kintetsu Nara Station from Osaka Namba Station
16) Forwarding Train from Higashi-Hanazono Garage to Ishikiri Station -> Returning Local Train to Osaka Namba Station
17) Forwarding Train from Yamato-Saidaiji Station to Kintetsu Nara Station -> Returning Limited Express to Osaka Namba Station -> Forwarding Train to Kintetsu Nara StationLocal Train bound for Osaka Namba Station from Fuse Station
18) Ｃharter train “Shimakaze” from Osaka-Uehommachi Station to Saidaiji Garage via Yamato-Saidaiji Station, Hyotan-yama Station, Kintetsu Nara Station ,Ikoma Station, and Yamato-Saidaiji Station
Train Drive ATS 3 is commercialization licensed by Kintetsu Railway Co., Ltd.
Notes: The Kintetsu Nara Line is the model for vehicles, routes, diagrams, landscapes and railway facilities, but due to the specifications of the game, there are things that are different from real ones. As for the routes other than Kintetsu Nara Line, it is all fiction, and it has nothing to do with actual ones.
The Limited Express “Hinotori” driving scenario was added !
Added free selection mode.